Using as a removable storage device, Step 1. viewing the contents of storage media – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
USING AS A REMOVABLE STORAGE DEVICE
You can transfer or copy recorded data to a Windows computer by connecting the USB cable to the camcorder.
Step 1. Viewing the contents of storage media
1. Set the “USB Connect” to “Mass Storage.” page 89
2. Set “PC Software” to “Off.” page 88
3. Check out the storage media.
(If you want to record on a memory card, insert the memory card.)
only) page 27
4. Connect the HD camcorder to the PC with the USB cable. page 107
• The “Removable Disk” or “Samsung” window appears on the PC’s screen
after a moment.
• The removable disk appears when connecting a USB.
• Select “Open folders to view ﬁles using Windows Explorer” and click “OK.”
5. The folders in the storage media appear.
• Different ﬁle types are stored in different folders.
• If the “Removable Disk” window does not appear, conﬁrm the
connection (page 107) or perform steps 1 and 2 again.
• When the removable disk does not appear automatically, open the
removable disk folder of My Computer.
• If the connected camcorder’s disk drive does not open or the context
menu that appears when right clicking your Mouse (open or browse)
appears broken, your computer is suspected to be infected by Autorun
virus. Install the vaccine or update to the latest version.
Photo image ﬁles
Movie image ﬁles