Qwarning – Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N User Manual
4. Once the majority of the dirt has been
hosed off, wash all surfaces with warm
water and mild, detergent-type soap. An
old toothbrush or bottle brush is handy for
5. Rinse the machine off immediately with
clean water and dry all surfaces with a
chamois, clean towel or soft absorbent
6. Dry the chain and lubricate it to prevent
7. Clean the seat with a vinyl upholstery
cleaner to keep the cover pliable and
8. Automotive type wax may be applied to all
painted and chrome plated surfaces.
Avoid combination cleaner-waxes. Many
contain abrasives which may mar the paint
or protective finish.
When finished, start the engine and let it
idle for several minutes.
Operation with wet brakes after washing.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN
Wet brakes may have reduced stopping
ability, increasing the chance of an acci-
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD
Test the brakes after washing. Apply the
brakes several times at slow speeds to let
friction dry out the linings.