Qwarning – Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N User Manual
This shock absorber contains highly pres-
surized nitrogen gas.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN
The shock absorber could explode, caus-
ing injury or property damage.
Cylinder damage could also result in poor
handling which could cause an accident.
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD
1. Do not tamper with or attempt to open
the cylinder assembly.
2. Do not subject the shock absorber to
an open flame or other high heat.
3. Do not deform or damage the cylinder
in any way.
4. Do not dispose of a damaged or worn
out shock absorber yourself. Take the
unit to a Yamaha dealer.
4. Tighten the locknut to the specified torque.
Always tighten the locknut to the specified
55 Nm (5.5 m•kg, 40 ft•lb)