Maytag MDE9651 User Manual
The machine must only be connected to an
earthed wall socket.
Connection on delivery
The machine is supplied as single-phase,
230V, heat output 2500W (see type plate)
and has a 16A fuse. Any earth fault fuses
must be type A.
It is possible to switch over from 16A (heat
output 2500) to 10A (heat output 1950W).
Switching must be carried out as follows:
1. Shut off the power.
2. Press and hold the Start/Stop button, and
switch on the power.
3. Release the Start/Stop button once the
programme indicator lights up.
4. Press the Start/Stop button 5 times
(within 10 seconds).
5. Adjust the programme selector so that
the Extra Dry light comes on (10 o’clock).
6. Press the Start/Stop button to store the
If you want to reset the machine to a 16A
1. Repeat steps 1-4.
2. In step 5, adjust the programme selector
so that the Extra Dry light goes out.
3. Press the Start/Stop button to store the
The machine now has a 16A connection.