Cables used for connections – Marantz 5411 10470 007M User Manual
When playing back Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD audio recorded on a BD disc, this unit outputs
Dolby Digital or DTS bitstream from its digital audio output terminal.
• Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/DTS-HD audio signals are not output with this connection.
When outputting Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/DTS-HD audio signals, do so with an HDMI connection
• Super Audio CD’s DSD signal cannot be output. Also, during CD layer playback, 44.1 kHz/16-bit Linear
PCM is output.
• Do not output DTS audio signals to an AV receiver that does not support DTS. Playing back a BD/DVD
disc with recorded DTS content can generate noise and even damage your speakers.
Connecting to an AV receiver with a digital audio input terminal
• This connection is recommended when the specifications of an AV receiver connected to the unit are
• Not supporting HDMI input
• Supporting digital audio(coaxial) input
• This connection enables faithfully playing a disc that supports 5.1-channel output.
• Select the connector to use and connect the device.
Cables used for connections
Audio and Video cable
Audio and Video
Connecting an AV receiver