Marantz 5411 10470 007M User Manual
A playable disc is not
• The pickup lens may be dirty. Before requesting servicing, try
cleaning the laser pickup with a commercially available lens
cleaner. (Do not use a cleaner with a brush because it may
damage the lens.)
A disc cannot be
• The finalizing procedure after recording has not been performed
correctly. Finalize a disc properly.
Cannot connect to
• The LAN cable is not connected. Correct the network connections.
• The IP address is incorrect. Correct the network settings.
• The connection has been blocked by the firewall. Allow
communication with the unit.
Can not find the
• The server is not running. Start the server.
• The server has not authenicated the unit. Authenticate the unit on
the server side.
• The unit does not recognize the server. Obtain the server list
The media player
does not respond.
• There is a large number of files in the list and processing takes
time. Wait until the process finishes.
• Multiple servers are starting or updating information. Wait until
the process finishes.
• The media player no longer responds to operations. Press dlna
search on the media player menu.
Cannot obtain the file
• The server is creating the file list. It may take some time for the
server to create the file list. If that is the case, wait until the list
creation has finished.
• The number of files that can be registered by the server has been
exceeded. Limit the number of files formats to the range that
can be registered by the server. For details, see the server's user
• Characters that are not supported by the server are used in areas
such as the file name. Limit the number of files formats to the
range that can be registered by the server. For details, see the
server's user guide.
Can not play DRM-
• The server does not support DRM. Connected to a server that
does support DRM.
• The server has not obtained the DRM license. Obtain the DRM
license on the server side in advance.
Takes time to play or
change to the next
• The file size is large. This is not a malfunction.
• DRM-proteced content is being played. This is not a malfunction.
Takes time for the file
list to display.
• There is a large number of files in the list. During random play,
the larger the number of files in the server, the longer it takes to
display the file list. Reduce the number of connected servers or
reduce the number of files registered on the server.
Cannot play even
though the file format
• The server does not support this file format. Only files whose
formats are supported by both the unit and the server can be
played. See the server's user guide.
• There is not enough network bandwidth. Communication in a
network may become congested, Stop the communication of the
other devices, or redesign your network environment.
Playback breaks up.
• The file bit rate is too high. Communication in a network may
become congested, Stop the communication of the other devices,
or redesign your network environment.
does not work.
• Network connection is not established. Perform the connection
test. If “NETWORK IS FAILED” is displayed in the test, check the
network cable connection and settings.
• When the BD-LIVE™ function is used, the line speed of the
broadband being used is not sufficient. Consult with the Internet
Service Provider (ISP) and change it to the speed recommended
for using a broadband line.
• Check if the disc has support for BD-LIVE™
• If the BD-LIVE™ function does not work even after data is
downloaded into a USB memory device, reformat the USB
memory device on this unit.
• The “BD-LIVE Connection” setting of “Network Setup” menu is
set to “Prohibit”. Set it to “Permitted”.
Cannot play BD-
• The content downloaded to the built-in memory or USB memory
device are provided as a part of the BD-Video content by the video
company who recorded the disc. You cannot copy BD-LIVE™
video or audio content into a USB memory device and play that
USB memory device independently on equipment other than this