Network setup – Marantz 5411 10470 007M User Manual
Default settings are underlined.
Set Internet connection settings and BD-LIVE settings.
Sets whether the Internet
connection is to be used
Enable : The Internet connection is to be used.
Disable : The Internet connection is not to be used.
Displays the network
information such as the IP
address, subnet mask, etc.
Displays the network information shown below.
• Address type
• IP Address
• Subnet Mask
• Default Gateway
• Primary DNS
• Secondary DNS
Performs the network
Perform the Internet connection test.
• It is recommended to perform the connection test for the fi rst Internet
connection, or after the IP address or the settings for the network are
• If connection is not completed, a message is displayed. Check the
connection settings and connection environment.
Sets how to perform
network confi guration,
automatically or manually.
Since the factory default
setting is “Auto”, you
do not need to set items
such as the IP address if
the DHCP server of the
broadband router is set to
“Enable”. Confi gure a proxy
server if necessary.
Auto : Automatically confi gures the network via
the DHCP function.
Manual : When connecting to a network that
lacks the DHCP function, manually confi gure the
following network settings. Consult with the ISP
or your network administrator for what settings to
make. After use i to clear value, use
0 – 9
values and then press
to fi nalize them.
• IP Address : Manually confi gure the IP address.
• Subnet Mask : If a xDSL modem or terminal adaptor is directly
connected to the unit, enter the subnet mask provided by the ISP,
usually in a document. Usually, “255.255.255.0” is set.
• Default Gateway : If the device is connected to a gateway (router),
enter its IP address.
• Primary DNS : Enter the primary DNS.
• Secondary DNS : Enter the secondary DNS.
Limits the access rights for
the content on a BD-LIVE
Permitted : All Internet accesses from BD-LIVE are permitted.
Partial Permitted : Internet accesses from the certifi ed BD-LIVE are
Prohibited : All Internet accesses from BD-LIVE are prohibited.
Setting for connecting to the
Internet via a proxy server.
Disable : Does not use a proxy server.
Enable : Uses the proxy server.
• Proxy host: If Enable is selected for Proxy Setting, enter the proxy host
from the virtual keyboard and press
to register it.
• Proxy port: If Enable is selected for Proxy Setting, enter the proxy port
to register it.
Network proxy input screen (with virtual keyboard)
Remote control operation
Displaying the menu
Cancel the menu
Move the cursor
Decision the setting
Return to previous menu