Connecting a tv, Cables used for connections, Resolution – Marantz 5411 10470 007M User Manual
Connecting a TV
• This connection is to connect the unit and a television directly.
• Check the television’s audio and video terminals and connect to one of them.
Cables used for connections
Audio and video cable
Audio and Video
• Do not connect this unit’s video output via a VCR (Video Cassette Recorder). Some media contain copy
prohibiting signals, which will disturb the screen image.
• The unit can play both NTSC and PAL discs.
When connected to the television’s component video input terminal
on the unit or remote control
according to the resolution of the connected television
• This unit’s component video output supports
480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i output .
• Images will not be projected normally if the television resolution
and this unit’s output resolution do not match.
• Copyright protected DVD is output in 480i/576i or 480p/576p.
Connecting to a device equipped with a DVI-D connector
Use an HDMI DVI-D conversion cable.
• The audio signal is not output. Make the appropriate audio connections for your devices.
• The video signal will be in RGB format.
• You cannot output to a DVI-D device that does not support HDCP (high-bandwidth digital content
copyright protection system).
• Video may not be output depending on the combination of devices.