Sharp VL-Z7U User Manual
Make sure that the Power switch is
set to OFF, then open the LCD
monitor to a 90° angle to the
Slide the battery release in the
direction of the arrow.
Take the battery pack out.
• BEFORE REMOVING THE BATTERY PACK,
ALWAYS STOP RECORDING OR PLAY-
BACK AND TURN THE POWER OFF.
Removing the battery pack while shooting or
during playback may damage the tape by
causing it to wrap around the video head
drum or destroy the card, rendering it
unreadable and unwritable.
• Remove the battery pack from the camcorder
if you will not use the camcorder for a long
period of time.
• Make sure that the battery pack is firmly
attached during operation. If it is not, the
battery pack may come off or camcorder
operation may fail because of the poor
• To prevent damage to the battery pack when
removing, be sure to firmly hold the battery
pack while pressing the release.
• Use only SHARP model BT-L226 battery
packs with this camcorder. Use of other
batteries may create a risk of fire or
• Before closing the LCD monitor, make sure
the battery pack is properly attached to the
camcorder, otherwise the monitor may be