Control – 2N VoiceBlue MAX v1.2 User Manual
This section helps you monitor the system. It includes storage filling information and
The subsection displays the current SMS storage state.
Incoming SMS database
The subsection displays current information on the incoming SMS storage filling
percentage and maximum count of incoming storage records.
The POP3 protocol enables you to set how long a copy of the
loaded message shall be kept in the SMS server. The SMS
keeping time depends on your e–mail client setting. Make sure
that you have chosen a correct time value to avoid database
overfilling. When the storage has been filled up, no new SMS
messages will be received!
Outgoing SMS database
The subsection displays current information on the outgoing SMS storage filling
percentage and maximum count of outgoing storage records.
The table shows the count of incoming and outgoing SMS stored in the
above-mentioned databases from the user's point of view and helps you delete the
User table items:
– Received / Ack OK / Ack error / Failed
Incoming SMS count
– count of received common SMS messages
– count of SMS delivery acknowledging messages
– count of SMS non-delivery acknowledging messages
– count of SMS sending failure messages (failed due to network
error, invalid number, etc.)
– Waiting / Sending /Sent
Outgoing SMS count
– count of waiting SMS messages
– count of currently sent SMS messages
– count of sent SMS messages waiting for delivery acknowledgement