Bobbin winding, Removing the bobbin, Winding the bobbin – SINGER W1750C User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
REMOVING THE BOBBIN
1 .Remove the slide cover by sliding the
locker to right and push down the left
corner of slide cover.
At the same time.
2.Remove the bobbin from the machine.
WINDING THE BOBBIN
1. Pivot spool pin into highest horizontal spool pin position.
2. Pass a spool of thread on the spool pin. Secure to place a spool of thread on the pin.
Secure it with the spool cap to ensure smooth flow of thread.
3. Pass thread fread from spool through thread guides as shown.
4. Pull end of thread through hole in bobbin as shown.
5. Make sure the bobbin winder shaft is in left position. Place bobbin onto shaft with end
of thread coming from top of bobbin. Push bobbin winder shaft to right until it
clicks. Hold onto end of thread.
e.Start machine. The thread that is held will snap or may be trimmed with a scissors.
Bobbin will cease turning when completely filled. Push shaft to left to remove