Buttonhole sewing, 0° r – SINGER W1750C User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
This machine can sew 3 type buttonholes.
1 .Mark position and lenght of buttonhole on
2.Set button on the base.
* If button does not fit on the base, adjust
slide on base to diameter of button plus
thickness of button.
a= Length of button + thickness
3. Pass upper thread through the hole of
buttonhole foot and bring upper and
bobbin threads to the left.
4. Position fabric under presser foot so that
the center line mark is in the center of the
Lower the foot.
5. Reset presser bar lifter up & down for BH
presser foot touch the buttonhole lever. Now,
start switch show green light.
Note:Machine will not start to sew if buttonhole
lever is not lowered properly or buttonhole
foot is not positioned correctly.
6. Hold upper thread lightly and start the machine.