Psw option 1.1, Digitizing - additional complex fill patterns – SINGER S10 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
PSW Option 1.1
Digitizing - Additional Complex Fill Patterns
8. Choose a Line décor stitch pattern and a preview of the texture will
appear in the dialog box frame. Click OK.
9. Click the right mouse to activate the digitizing function.
10. To autotrace a block hold down the control key on the computer
keyboard and click the left mouse on the block to be digitized.
11. Click the right mouse to end the outline function.
12. Input the direction of the segment.
When using Line décor Stitch iCs best to use a horizontal stitch
13. Input the first and last point of the segment. The stitches will now fill
14. Use the Embroidery Simulator to preview the design.
The size of the Line décor or Special stitch patterns can be adjusted
using Pattern Size under Stitch Parameters.