Cautions in operation, Motor pulley and v belt, 2ç>omi6ï – SINGER 1371A2 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
i ■'■ "i.
i‘ '" -BSt':-
2) ÿè -^: rt ^ j]p ')È
^ tb ?f i o
CAUTIONS IN OPERATION
1) The machine should rotate counterclockwise as observed from the pulley. Take care
not to rotate the machine in the opposite direction.
2) Never start the machine before filling the machine base with lubricating oil.
3) Remove the bobbin case and the needle thread from the machine before performing the
4) Clean up the sewing hook and the bobbin thread trimmer every day after sewing work.
Also check the level of the lubricating oil.
5) Never bring your fingers or hair close to, or place anything on the handwheel, V-belt,
bobbin winder wheel or motor during operation. It may lead to serious personal
6) If your machine is provided with a belt cover, finger guard and eye guard, never
operate your machine with any of them removed.
1. MOTOR PULLEY AND V BELT ^