Functions of controls, Needle position and pattern, Selector dial – SINGER W1240 User Manual
Page 15: Zigzag width control dial, Stitch length control dial, Reverse stitch button
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
. ■ (if-
FUNCTIONS OF CONTROLS
NEEDLE POSITION AND PATTERN
• Raise needle bar to highest position b
turning hand wheel toward you.
• Select desired pattern and needle
• Selector dial can be turned either
clockwise or counterclockwise.
ZIGZAG WIDTH CONTROL DIAL
• For wider zigzag stitch, select a higher
• When twin needle is used, zigzag must
be limited between positions "0" and
"3“ on the dial ¡use of twin needle
in position higher than "3" will result
in needle striking needle plate).
STITCH LENGTH CONTROL DIAL
• Numbers on dial denote length of stitches.
• To increase length of stitch, turn dial to higher number.
STITCH LENGTH GUIDE
Numbers on dial
Stitches per inch
No Feed 24
REVERSE STITCH BUTTON:
• Use for reverse stitching or tacking.
• Keeping button pressed in will allow you to sew reverse stitch at
same length as forward stitch.