Raising the bobbin thread – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
RAISING THE BOBBIN THREAD
Once the needle has been threaded and the bobbin placed in the bobbin case, the
bobbin thread must be brought up through the hole in the needle plate.
• Be sure slide plate is fully open.
1. Hold needle thread with left hand.
• Turn hand wheel slowly toward you,
lowering needle into hole in plate.
2. Continue to do this until needle rises
above needle plate.
• Pull gently on needle thread and bring
up bobbin thread in a loop.
3. Open loop with fingers to find end of
4. Draw needle thread through left side
opening in presser foot.
• Pull both threads to back of machine.
• Completely close slide plate once bobbin
thread has been brought up.