Caution, Polarized plug for north american territories, Important safety instructions – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
POLARIZED PLUG FOR NORTH AMERICAN TERRITORIES
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one
way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not
fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the
plug in any way.
Important safety instructions
For Australia only
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the
• Switch off or unplug the machine when leaving it unattended.
• Before servicing the appliance or replacing lamps, unplug the machine.
We recommend that for future reference you record the Serial Number of
your Sewing Machine in the space provided.
Refer to illustration
at right for location
of Serial Number on
Foot controller for this model is model no.: 988667-001
(for North American Territories)
To ensure that you are always provided with the most modern sewing
capabilities, the manufacturer reserves the right to change the appear
ance, design or accessories of this sewing machine when considered