Principal parts – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Hand Wheel provides a means for
raising or lowering the needle.
2. Pattern Display Panel shows a vari
ety of patterns available for your
3. Friction-Free Spool Pin and Cap
hold the top thread supply and allow
it to unwind smoothly as the spool
does not turn.
4. Stitch Width Lever controls the width
of patterns and sets the needle for
5. Snap-In Thread Guide helps to in
sure a smooth flow of thread from the
spool to the tension.
6. Auto Needle Thread Tension Lever
controls top thread tension.
7. Face Plate is a removable cover
protecting movable parts and sewing
8. Sewing Light illuminates sewing
One-Way Needle Clamp holds
needle in machine and prevents
10. Needle Plate supports the fabric
11. Removable Extension Table lets you
change the machine bed from flat to
12. Presser Foot Lifter, at the back of
machine, lets you raise and lower
13. Thread Cutter, is built into face plate
cover for convenience and safety.
14. Siide Plate, with window to see bob
bin thread supply, opens for easy
removal and replacement of bobbin.
It also activates the bobbin winder.
15. Bobbin Winder is built into machine
and allows you to switch from sewing
to bobbin winding without removing
16. Feed System moves fabric under
17. Presser Foot holds fabric against the
feed system and snaps on and off.
18. Bed is the work surface of the
19. Stitch Length Lever allows for a
variety of stitch lengths.
20. Power and Light Switch turns on the
machine and sewing light at the same
Reverse Lever provides either
momentary or continuous reverse
22. Pattern Selector Dial turns directly
to any of the patterns, plus button
hole, shown on the pattern display
23. Stitch Balance Ring adjusts appear
ance of Special Stitch patterns and
Electrical Power Cord connects
machine to your electrical outlet.
25. Speed Controller, designed for safety
and convenience, regulates the elec
tronic solid state speed control.