Special features – SINGER W150 FL User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
- is the first of, its kind. It enables you to dial the exact
ssure you desire according to the kind of material you are sewing. The
bers on the graduator tell you how much pressure you have.
- not only regulates your stitch length, but also controls
,vard and backward sewing. It helps you to select your stitch size with ease
5U1LT-1N AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDER
- winds your bobbin and stops auto-
ically when your bobbin is filled. Its mechanism is built inside the arm to
[form with the manufacturer's wish to present you with a machine of the
lALlBRATED UPPER THREAD TENSION REGULATOR
- allows the tension of
upper thread to fce easily and accurately adjusted according to thread and
erial weight differences.
)ROP FEED DIAL
- regulates the position of your feed dog for embroidering
darning and for different weights of fabrics.
- illuminates your work for better and efficient sewing with-
glare. Light bulb is easily changed.
- is so constructed that cleaning it or eliminating any
Dlications arising within it is made very simple and quick.
LOATING PRESSER FOOT
- glides over pins and bastings or any other ir-
ularity in your work, so you will be able to sew over these as smoothly
they were not there.
dJTOMATlC LUBRICATING DEVICE
- applies the oil to the vital parts auto-
- ; •