Installing sewing head in cabinet or portable base, Installing sewing heads, Cabinet or portable base – SINGER W120 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
INSTALLING SEWING HEAD IN CABINET
OR PORTABLE BASE
Hi HEAD HINGE
1. Back off both head hinge set screws
until head hinge hole is clear.
2. Tilt head hinge tongues up and back
as far as they will go.
3. Carefully slip head onto head
hinges-making sure tongues are in
serted as far as they can go into
head hinge holes.
4. Allow the head to rest in its
5. Tighten boht set screws securely
with screw driver.
6. Plug electrical leads into sockets
located inside cabinet. Cord iden
tified with "motor" tag must be
into socket marked "motor".
Untagged cord gees to "light"