SINGER W120 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
22. B L I N D H E M S
1. Usfe blind stitch cam. NO. 8
2. Use standard zigzag presser foot
3. Set needle position lever in right notch marked
4. Set zigzag stitch width control knob at ”o”
5. Set stitch length control dial between “2” and “3”.
Prepare the garment in the same manner as for hand hemming.
Step 1. If hem with folded edge is used make first fold
Step 2. Turn hem the depth desired and baste 1/4 from upper edge.
Press into place.
Fold hem back toward right side
of garment leaving 1/4 extended.
Step 4. Place material under presser foot and