Playing the digital keyboard, Turning on power and playing, Using headphones – Casio wk 200 User Manual
Playing the Digital Keyboard
This turns on power.
Try playing something on the keyboard. Use
to adjust volume.
• Turning off the Digital Keyboard causes most current
settings to be cleared. The Digital Keyboard will revert
to initial settings the next time you turn it on.
• This is true for all settings except for sample sound
protection. Once you turn it on it remains on until you
turn it off again.
While you are using batteries for power, power will turn off
automatically if you do not perform any operation for about six
minutes. Auto Power Off is disabled while the AC adaptor is
being used for power.
■ Disabling Auto Power Off
You can disable Auto Power Off to ensure that power is not
turned off automatically during a concert, etc.
While holding down
, turn on power.
Auto Power Off will be disabled.
Using headphones cuts off output from the built-in speakers,
which means you can practice playing even late at night
without disturbing others.
• Be sure to turn down the volume level before connecting
• Headphones do not come with the Digital Keyboard.
• Use commercially available headphones. See page E-3 for
information about options.
• Do not listen to very high volume output over
headphones for long period. Doing so creates the risk
of hearing damage.
• If you are using headphones that require an adaptor
plug, make sure you do not leave the adaptor plugged
in when removing the headphones.
Turning on Power and Playing
Auto Power Off (Using Batteries)
PHONES/OUTPUT jack (WK-200)
PHONES jack (WK-500)
WK200_02_e.fm 9 ページ ２００８年５月１９日 月曜日 午後７時１４分