Heatiator Heatilator Wood Burning Fireplace SC60 User Manual
Owner’s manual, Notice, Do not discard
Installation and Operation
Wood Burning Fireplace
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for
use and operation.
• Read, understand
and follow these
instructions for safe
i n s t a l l a t i o n a n d
Installation and service of this fi replace
should be performed by qualifi ed personnel.
Hearth & Home Technologies suggests NFI
certifi ed or factory-trained professionals, or
technicians supervised by an
NFI certifi ed professional.
• For use with solid wood fuel or decorative
gas appliance only.
DO NOT install unvented gas logs.
If the information in these instruc-
tions is not followed exactly, a
fi re may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other fl am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
• Do not overfi re. Overfi ring will void your
• Comply with all minimum clearances to
combustibles as specifi ed. Failure to
comply may cause house fi re.
Hot screen/mesh and glass doors will cause burns.
DO NOT touch screen/mesh or glass doors until
• NEVER allow children to touch screen/mesh or glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
fl ammable materials.
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other
fl ammable materials away.
Screen/mesh, glass doors
and other surfaces are hot
during operation AND cool
Heatilator • SC60 • 32838 • Rev AG • 7/12