SINGER 10 User Manual
5, 6, 8, 10 Stitch Sewing Machine
* Turn the machine off.
* Insert the twin needle with the flat side of the shank
toward the rear of the machine.
* Thread the machine as you normally would for single
needle stitching, and pass the thread through the left
eye of the twin needle.
* Insert a second spool pin into the hole on the top
cover of the machine, as illustrated.
* Thread the machine in the usual way.
* Pass the thread through the remaining points,
making certain to omit the thread guide just above the
needle and pass thread through right eye of needle.
* Draw both threads under the foot and back along
with the bobbin thread
* Slowly lower the needle into the hole in the needle
plate by turning the hand wheel toward you to make
sure the needle clears the plate.
Make sure not to use a stitch width greater than that
what is recommended when twin needle stitching