SINGER 10 User Manual
5, 6, 8, 10 Stitch Sewing Machines
8. Feed cover (F) is used to prevent the feed from
moving the fabric when darning or free motion
9. Transparent bobbins for easy viewing of thread
10. Blindstitch hem presser foot is used to position
the hem for blindstitch hemming. (only for machines
with 5, 6, 8 and 10 stitches)
11. Twin needle and spool pin are used to stitch two
parallel rows of decorative stitching simultaneously.
When using twin-needle for decorative stitching, set
stitch width lever to zig-zag mid range. (Optional for
12. Felt for twin needle spool pin. (Optional for some
Optional accessories are available for your
machine from your local Singer retailer.