Changing the light bulb – SINGER 10 User Manual
5, 6, 8, 10 Stitch Sewing Machine
Changing the light bulb
Caution: Before changing light bulb, make sure you
have removed plug from socket outlet and remove
face plate which covers the light bulb. Be sure to
replace the face plate which covers the light bulb
beforeoperating the machine.
This machine is designed to use a 15-watt maximum
light bulb with a bayonet fitting.
* Loosen and remove screw (1) located on face plate.
* Remove face plate by grasping it around the bottom
edge and pulling toward the left, then down and away
* Do not attempt to unscrew light bulb.
* Push bulb up into socket and turn in the direction of
arrows to unlock bulb pin.
* Pull bulb down and out of socket.
* Push new bulb up into socket and turn in the
direction of arrows until pins lock into position.
* Making sure the presser foot litter is up, replace the
face plate by guiding front top corner under and
behind lowest front corner of top cover. Push bottom
of face plate up and back until it is aligned with top
* Insert screw and tighten.