Accessories – SINGER 10 User Manual
5, 6, 8, 10 Stitch Sewing Machine
The following accessories furnished with your sewing
machine are designed to simplify your sewing projects
and increase the versatility of your machine.
The letter in a circle adjacent to the illustrated part is
reproduced on the part itself to help you select the
correct attachment for the type of work you are doing.
1. Special purpose presser foot (J) is used for
decorative and zig-zag sewing. (only for machines
with 5, 6, 8 and 10 stitches)
2. General purpose needle plate (A) and presser
foot (B) are on your machine when delivered. Use
together for alternating between straight and zig-zag
3. Buttonhole presser foot (L) is used with the
General Purpose Needle Plate to make four-step
buttonholes. (only for machines with 5, 6, 8 and 10
4. Zipper foot (E) is used for inserting zippers and
stitching corded seams. (only for machines with 5, 6, 8
and 10 stitches)
5. Friction free spool holder is used to hold various
size spools and allows thread to unwind smoothly.
The spool does not turn.
6. Small thread spool holder (Q) for use with small
diameter spools of thread.
7. Needlepack includes an assortment for sewing
various types of fabrics.