Terms of guarantee, Sharp electronics (u.k.) ltd, Sharp corporation – Sharp MD-MT16H User Manual
TERMS OF GUARANTEE
Subject to the terms listed below, Sharp Electronics (U.K.) Ltd. (hereinafter called
“the Company”) guarantee to provide for the repair of, or at its option replace this
Sharp Equipment, or any component thereof, (other than batteries), which is faulty
or below standard, as a result of inferior workmanship or materials.
The conditions of this guarantee are:
1. The guarantee shall only apply to defects which occur within one year from the
date of purchase, provided that this equipment is sent to the repair address within
2. This guarantee covers equipment intended for private domestic use only. This
guarantee does not apply to equipment used in the course of a business, trade
3. This guarantee does not cover any faults or defects caused by accident, misuse,
fair wear and tear, neglect, tampering with the equipment, or any attempt at
adjustment or repair other than by the Company’s MiniDisc or telephone service
4. In the unlikely event of a defect occuring, the product must be returned to the
Company’s repair centre with proof of purchase. A postage paid label and a fault
report form are supplied with the product for this purpose. It is your responsibility
to ensure that the packaging is adequate, and to obtain proof of posting.
Further details of the repair service, which is available after the guarantee period
on a chargeable basis, and additional report forms and labels can be obtained
by telephoning 01623 413800.
5. No person has any authority to vary the terms or conditions of this guarantee.
6. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit to the consumer’s statutory
rights and does not affect these rights in any way.
SHARP ELECTRONICS (U.K.) LTD.
Sharp House, Thorp Road, Newton Heath, Manchester, M40 5BE
* MD-MT16H FOR UK(F/R)
99.4.2, 0:58 PM