LG BD-370 User Manual
This unit has a regional code printed on the rear of the unit. This unit can
play only BD-ROM or DVD discs labeled same as the rear of the unit or
AVCHD (Advanced Video Codec High Definition)
• This player can playback AVCHD format discs. These discs are normally
recorded and used in camcorders.
• The AVCHD format is a high definition digital video camera format.
• The MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format is capable of compressing images at
higher efficiency than that of the conventional image compressing
• Some AVCHD discs use the “x.v.Color” format.
• This player can playback AVCHD discs using “x.v.Color” format.
• Some AVCHD format discs may not play, depending on the recording
• AVCHD format discs need to be finalized.
• “x.v.Color” offers a wider color range than normal DVD camcorder discs.
• Because BD-ROM is a new format, certain disc, digital connection and
other compatibility issues are possible. If you experience compatibility
problems, please contact an authorized Customer Service Center.
• Viewing high-definition content and up-converting standard DVD content
may require a HDMI-capable input or HDCP-capable DVI input on your
• Some BD-ROM and DVD discs may restrict the use of some operation
commands or features.
• Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD are supported with maxi-
mum 7.1 channels if you use HDMI connection for the audio output of
• You can use a USB Flash Drive that is used to store some disc related
information, including downloaded on-line content. The disc you are
using will control how long this information is retained.
Certain System Requirements
For high definition video playback:
• High definition display that has COMPONENT or HDMI input jacks.
• BD-ROM disc with high definition content.
• HDMI or HDCP capable DVI input on your display device is required for
some content (as specified by disc authors).
• For up-conversion of standard definition DVD, a HDMI or HDCP capable
DVI input on your display device is required for copy protected content.
Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD multi-channel audio
• An amplifier/receiver with a built-in (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus,
Dolby TrueHD, DTS or DTS-HD) decoder.
• Main, center, surround speakers and subwoofer as necessary for cho-
BD370V-N_BUSALLK-ENG 4/24/09 1:28 PM Page 9