LG LW60 User Manual
Ch4. Symptom-to-part index
· To check the battery pack, do the following :
1. Power off the computer.
2. Remove the battery pack and measure the voltage between battery terminals 1(-) and 5(+).
See the following figure :
+0V ~ +12.6V
Voltage (V dc)
3. If the voltage is still less than +11.1 V DC after recharging, replace the battery.
4. If the voltage is more than +11.1 V DC, measure the resistance between battery terminals 1 and 2.
The resistance must be 2 to 4 (typically 3 ).
5. If the resistance is not correct, replace the battery pack. If the resistance is correct, replace the system
Charging will take at least 3 hours.
Battery is an expendable supplier, so its capacity and used time can be reduced by using the computer.