LG LW60 User Manual
Ch1. Service information
· Stand on suitable rubber mats (obtained locally, if necessary) to insulate you from grounds such as metal
floor strips and machine frames.
· Observe the special safety precautions when you work with very high voltages. These instructions are in
the safety sections of maintenance information. Use extreme care when measuring high voltages.
· Regularly inspect and maintain your electrical hand tools for safe operational condition.
· Do not use worn or broken tools and testers.
· Never assume that power has been disconnected from a circuit. First check that it has been powered off.
· Always look carefully for possible hazards in your work area. Examples of these hazards are moist floors,
non-grounded power extension cables, power surges, and missing safety grounds.
· Do not touch live electrical circuits with the reflective surface of a plastic dental mirror. The surface is
conductive such touching can cause personal injury and machine damage.
· Do not service the following parts with the power on when they are removed from their normal operating
places in a machine.
1. Power supply units
3. Blowers and fans
and similar units. (This practice ensure correct grounding of the units.)
· If an electrical accident occurs
1. Use caution ; do not become a victim of yourself.
2. Switch off power.
3. Send another person to get medical aid.