Technical data – ZANKER KBT 23001 SB User Manual
Food placed in the appliance was
Allow food to cool to room temperature
Products to be frozen are placed too
closely to each other
Place the products in a way so that
cold air could circulate among them
It is too cold inside the freez-
Temperature Regulator may be set
Set a warmer temperature
The appliance does not work
at all. The appliance does not
cool at all. Neither cooling
nor lighting works
The appliance may be switched off
Switch on the appliance
Plug is not connected to the mains
Connect the mains plug properly
Power does not reach the appliance
Try connecting another electrical de-
vice to the power outlet
There is no voltage in the mains
socket (try to connect another appli-
ance into it)
Call an electrician
Replacing the bulb
If you want to replace the bulb, do these steps:
1. Break the circuit of the appliance.
2. Unscrew the lamp cover securing screw.
3. Unhook the moving part by pressing it as shown in
4. Replace the bulb with one of the same power and
specifically designed for household appliances
(the maximum power is shown on the light bulb
5. Fix the lamp cover in place.
6. Screw the lamp cover securing screw.
7. Reconnect the appliance.
8. Open the door and check if the light comes on.
Dimension of the recess