Setting dial codes for charge bands, Etting dial codes for, Harge – Nextel comm 3000 User Manual
Page 12: Ands
Mitel 3000 Hotel Facilities User Guide
Setting dial codes for Charge Bands
The dialling codes that decide whether a call is charged as a Local call, National call etc can be
• Ensure that the correct local codes for your area are entered
• Ensure that the correct national codes are entered
• In default all international codes are placed in the International 2 band. This ensures that all calls
on this band are charged at an International 2 rate. You may wish to place some International
codes into band 1 and have a different rate apply to these calls.
• From the programming extension, press the PROGRAM key.
• Press the Scroll Down key (Ô) until “System Programming” is displayed.
• Select “System Programming”.
• Enter the System Programming Password and select “System”.
• Press the Scroll Down key (Ô) and select the ”Change band codes” option.
• Select the call band you wish to change
• Select the “location” (between 01 and 20) and adjust the code as required.
A new location entry can be added, a current location entry deleted or the location entry confirmed.
Each of the tables can have a total of 20 location entries each of up to 6 digits in length.
Charge bands are:
Type of Call
: A table is provided in Appendix A where the programmed codes can be written down for
reference and ease of programming.
Select Charge Bands from the Hotel Menu
Change your Charge Bands and click “Send Changes”.
NOTE: Charge band values vary and values shown are examples only.