Chapter 4: installing the web management utility, Discovery list – NetComm NP3024 User Manual
NetComm 16 or 24 port Gigabit Switch
Chapter 4: Installing the Web Management Utility
Refer to the following instructions to install the Web Management Utility and set up your Switch.
1. Insert the provided NetComm CD in the CD-ROM Drive.
2. From the Start menu on the Windows desktop, choose Run.
3. In the Run dialog box, type D:\Web Management Utility\setup.exe (where D:\ is the letter of
your CD-ROM drive) and click OK.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the utility.
5. Upon completion, go to Program Files -> web_management_utility and execute the Web
Management utility. (Figure 6.)
Figure 6. Web Management Utility
The Web Management Utility is divided into four areas: Discovery List, Monitor List, Device Setting
and Toolbar function. Refer to the following sections for details on each area.