Accessing the menu, Turning the phone on / off – UTStarcom CDM 1080 User Manual
ACCESSING THE MENU
Your phone can be customized via the menu. Each function can be
accessed by scrolling with the Navigation Key or by pressing the
number that corresponds with the menu item.
To access the menu in the idle mode,
Use the Navigation Key to scroll through the
To return to the previous page, press .
To exit the current menu and return to the idle
mode, press .
Press the Navigation Key to enter a function
when its main page is displayed or press its
assigned number to have direct access to
TURNING THE PHONE ON
Press and hold until your “Power On” logo
appears and the tone sounds.
• To select a logo, refer to page 61 for more details.
(Settings>Display>Power on/off Animations) for more detail.
• If “Password” appears on the display enter your 4 digit
password to unlock your phone.
• The default password is the last 4 digits of your phone
TURNING THE PHONE OFF
Press and hold until your “Power Off” logo
• Immediately change or recharge the battery when
“LOW BATTERY!! PHONE IS TURNING OFF!” appears on
the display. Memory may possibly be damaged if the phone
turns off due to the battery completely draining.
• Turn the phone off before removing or replacing the battery.
If the phone is on, unsaved data may be lost.
In idle mode, move the Navigation Key as follows to access
• Upward movement : Web Browser
• Downward movement : Short Cut Key
• Rightward movement : Get It Now
• Leftward movement : Get Pix & Flix
TURNING THE PHONE ON / OFF
l To search through the menu in numerical order, press the
Get It Now
Settings & Tools