Get it now – UTStarcom CDM 1080 User Manual
GET IT NOW
GET IT NOW
GET PIX & FLIX
TO TAKE PIX
Press [MENU], then select “Get It now” menu,
then press “Get Pix & Flix” or press or
press and hold side camera key, then select
Press side camera key or press to take the
Point the camera lens at your subject. You can
check the picture framing through the main
Press [GALLERY], you can view the captured pictures.
By pressing [OPTIONS], you can choose from the following:
1. Resolution: To select a resolution for a picture.
2. Self Timer: To activate the timer function.
(Off/5 Seconds/10 Seconds)
3. Flash: To activate the flash function. (Off/On this shot/
Always On/Auto Flash)
4. White Balance: To select white balance. (Auto/Sunny/
5. File Quality: To select a picture quality.
6. Shutter Sound: To select a shutter sound.
(Off/Default/Say “Cheese”/Ready 123)
7. Color Effects: To select a color effects. (Normal/Antique/
Black & White/Negative)
8. Display Icon: To select an icon “On” or “Off”.
9. Sub LCD: To taking picture with Sub LCD.
By pressing [OPTIONS], you can choose
Sub LCD options: 1. Main LCD/2. Flash/
3. Self Timer/4. Shutter Sound
User can control brightness and zoom directly by pressing up
and down navigation key.
Navigation Up / Down: Zoom up.
Navigation Left / Right: Brightness up ( -2, -1, 0, +1, +2).
Once the picture is successfully taken, it will be
To save the picture, press [SAVE].
To go back to idle mode without saving the
picture, press .
To take another picture without saving the picture
you just took, press [REJECT].
To send the picture to someone, press [SEND].
Please refer to page 100 for more details on
“New Pix MSG”.
Press side camerakey or press and hold to take a picture when
the flip cover of your phone is opended. Press and hole side camera
key to take a picture when the flip cover of your phone is closed.