N-counter gasket, Gasket installation instructions – Vita-Mix XTG012 User Manual
Gasket Installation Instructions:
1. Follow the instructions on page 10 on preparing the counter area for the
installation of your In-Counter Blending Station
MP. Also, use the Template
Sheet (provided in your machine’s original package) to assist you in the placement
and ventilation of your machine.
2. Lay the blender on its back with the motor pointing toward you. Allow 1-2 in.
(3 -5 cm) of the motor base to hang over the edge of the counter top to facilitate
easy fitting of the gasket.
3. Slide the power cord through the gasket, with the groove of the gasket pointing
toward the machine base.
4. Starting at one corner of the motor base, press the gasket onto the motor base,
so that the groove in the gasket seats itself onto the stepped bottom edge of the
5. Working around the bottom edge of the motor base, press the gasket onto the motor
base until the entire perimeter of the gasket is firmly attached to the motor base.
6. Carefully place the blender into the hole in the counter.
7. Be sure that the gasket is properly seated on the motor base and against the
8. Do not secure the machine to the counter with bonding materials.
This gasket was designed to protect your machine from water
damage and to reduce noise. Failure to properly install this gasket
could result in moisture damage.