Basic operations, Playback on your vcr, Basic operations 20 – Sony GV-HD700 User Manual
Playback on your VCR
You can play back movies as follows.
Prepare the power supply (p. 12).
Insert a cassette tape for
playback (p. 18).
While pressing the green button,
set the POWER switch to ON.
The POWER/CHARGE lamp on the
front turns on green.
Press PLAY N.
Adjust the sound volume using
Adjust the brightness of the LCD
screen using LCD BRIGHT (–/+).
• When you play back a tape recorded in the HDV
and DV formats, the picture and sound are
temporarily interrupted when the signal
switches between the HDV and DV formats.
• The tape recorded in the HDV format cannot be
played back on a video camera only compatible
with the DV format or a mini-DV player.
• Indicators displayed on the screen during
• You can also adjust the brightness of the LCD
screen by setting
t [BRIGHTNESS] (p. 57).
• If you adjust the brightness of the LCD screen
during recording or playback, the recorded and
original picture will not be affected.
• To play back the tape recorded on the other
VCR using an external monaural microphone
connected, see [MULTI-SOUND] (p. 60).
• When using headphones (optional), connect
headphones to the i (headphones) jack (p. 88).
To stop playback
Press STOP x.
Video control buttons