P. 24, P. 24), Playing the picture on a tv (continued) – Sony GV-HD700 User Manual
: Signal flow
[AUTO] (p. 55)
(GV-HD700E) (p. 56)
• An A/V connecting cable is also needed to output audio signals. Connect the white and red plugs of the A/
V connecting cable to the audio input jack of your TV.
• Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo.
• Use an HDMI connector (TypeA, 19-pin) on one end (for your VCR), and a connector suitable for
connection to your TV on the other end.
• Pictures in the DV format are not output from the HDMI OUT jack, if copyright protection signals are
recorded in the pictures.
• DV format pictures input to the VCR via i.LINK cable (p. 28) cannot be output.
• Your TVs may not function correctly (for example, no sound or image). Do not connect the HDMI OUT
jack of the VCR and HDMI jack of the external device with the HDMI cable. This may cause a
Component video cable
A/V connecting cable
HDMI cable (optional)
Playing the picture on a TV (Continued)