HP Laserjet p1606dn User Manual
Software will agree to this EULA. Upon transfer of the HP Software, your license is automatically
b. Restrictions. You may not rent, lease or lend the HP Software or Use the HP Software for commercial
timesharing or bureau use. You may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer the HP Software
except as expressly provided in this EULA.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All intellectual property rights in the Software and User Documentation are
owned by HP or its suppliers and are protected by law, including applicable copyright, trade secret,
patent, and trademark laws. You will not remove any product identification, copyright notice, or
proprietary restriction from the Software.
6. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or
disassemble the HP Software, except and only to the extent that the right to do so is allowed under
7. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. HP and its affiliates may collect and use technical information you
provide in relation to (i) your Use of the Software or the HP Product, or (ii) the provision of support
services related to the Software or the HP Product. All such information will be subject to HP’s privacy
policy. HP will not use such information in a form that personally identifies you except to the extent
necessary to enhance your Use or provide support services.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of
HP and its suppliers under this EULA and your exclusive remedy under this EULA will be limited to the
greater of the amount actually paid by you for the Product or U.S. $5.00. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL HP OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR
LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, OR LOSS OF PRIVACY)
RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF HP OR
ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE
ABOVE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you.
9. U.S. GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS. If you are a U.S. Government entity, then consistent with FAR
12.211 and FAR 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and
Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed under the applicable HP commercial license
10. COMPLIANCE WITH EXPORT LAWS. You will comply with all laws, rules, and regulations (i)
applicable to the export or import of the Software, or (ii) restricting the Use of the Software, including
any restrictions on nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation.
11. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. HP and its suppliers reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in
(c) 2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
End User License Agreement