Cisco 1503 User Manual
Cisco Micro Hub User Guide
• Frames too long—Number of times that the frame length has exceeded the
maximum allowable size (1518 bytes).
• Short events—Number of short packet fragments.
• Runts—Number of fragments that were too long to qualify as short events.
• Collisions—Number of times network devices attached to the stack have
attempted to transmit data simultaneously.
• Late events—Number of frames that experienced a collision late in
• Data rate mismatches—Number of frames for which the data rate does not
match the local frequency.
• Auto partition—Number of times this port has been automatically
partitioned due to a network loop.
• Total errors—Total number of errors, including the following types: frame
control sequence, alignment, frames too long, short events, late events,
jabber, and data rate mismatches.
• LSA changes—Number of times the source address has changed.
• Last source address—Last source address that passed through this port.