Accessories, Singer* needles, Tcaution – SINGER 1263 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
The accessories provided with your sewing machine
are designed to help you do many kinds of sewing
1. Transparent Bobbins (No. 172336)
2. Singer* Needles
• Style 2020 for general sewing.
• Style 2045 for sewing knits, stretch fabrics and
• Style 20251 for twin-needle decorative stitching.
3. Button Foot holds most flat buttons securely for
4. Zipper Foot for inserting zippers and stitching
5. Blindstitch Hem Guide. Use this with the gen
eral purpose foot to position and guide the hem.
6. Straight Stitch Foot and Straight Stitch Needle
Plate are used when your fabric or sewing pro
cedure requires close control. These accessories
are recommended for all straight stitch sewing.
7. Buttonhole Foot is used to make bar tack but
tonholes in four steps.
8. Special Purpose Foot. Use this for all kinds of
9. Snap-in Feed Cover for button sewing, free-
motion work and darning.
10. General Purpose Foot and General Purpose
Needle Plate are on your machine when deliv
ered. Use them for alternating between straight
and zig-zag stitching.
11. Tube of Oil for oiling the machine.,
12. Spool Pin is used for twin-needle sewing.
13. Lint Brush for cleaning your sewing machine.
Use this needle with the general pur
pose needle plate and general purpose or special pur
pose foot only. Do not use any other accessories with
this needie as needie breakage will occur.
To ensure that you are always provided with the most
modern sewing capabilities, THE MANUFACTURER
reserves the right to change the appearance, design
or accessories of this sewing machine when con