Golden Blount Infrared Elite User Manual
LIGHTING BURNERS WITHOUT PILOT:
If the pilot burner is not working properly the burners can
be lit manually, using a long (10”) match or extended nozzle
MANUAL LIGHTING STEPS:
1. Make sure all knobs are in the OFF position.
2. Open Hood.
3. Turn on gas supply.
4. Separate left and right cooking grids (Elite II Model)
to create a gap in center of grilling area.
5. Light match or lighter and place through gap and
position over burner screen and rotate burner
control knob to high position. The burner will ignite.
6. Immediately move cooking grids back to their original
7. Leave burner at high position to pre-heat grill and
follow previous operation instructions.
8. To turn off grill, push in and turn burner control knobs
and the pilot valve knob to the OFF position.