Golden Blount Infrared Elite User Manual
With the “Infrared Elite” Rotisserie you can add a new
dimension to your grill. Whole chickens, beef, and pork are
wonderful when cooked on rotisserie.
Installing the Rotisserie
1. Attach the Rotisserie bracket to grill by pushing bracket
between top bezel and side hood upright using
(2) 10 x ½” screws provided. NOTE: You may need to
loosen (2) screws that attach hood up right to
bezel first to allow space to insert brackets then
2. Position the Rotisserie motor on the rotisserie
bracket and plug into grounded outlet.
Using your Rotisserie
Caution: Do Not Use rotisserie in the rain.
1. Remove cooking grids
2. Follow burner lighting instructions & Preheat
for 5-10 minutes.
3. Position the spit-rod in the center of the meat, and
tighten forks into ends of the meat. Make sure the
meat is evenly balanced on the rod.
Note: counter-weight may be used to balance irregular
shaped meat. Turn rotisserie motor on.
4. Meat can be cooked at any heat setting. “Low” heat is
desirable for most meat and will produce juicer, more
5. When finished, be sure to turn both burners off, and turn
off the motor.
Other cooking accessories available for your “Infrared Elite”
include a woodchip smoker, steamer, bar-b-que tray, and
griddle, and can be purchased from your “Infrared Elite”