Golden Blount Infrared Elite User Manual
Important: Do not place food over a burner that is not
operating. Grease and drippings will clog the burner ports
if the burner is not on.
Grilling over infrared burners is a process that seals juices in
foods. This is accomplished by searing the meat for a short
period of time and not letting the juices escape.
The infrared heat generated by the “Infrared Elite” allows
the meat to be evenly cooked throughout. The intense
temperature of the burner surface will vaporize drippings and
produce a flavorful smoke absorbed by your food.
Caution: The “Infrared Elite” grill can be operated at the high setting
with the hood closed during normal cooking duration, but when cooking
is completed grill must be turned off.
Cooking with the “Infrared Elite”
1. Be sure the drip pan is in place and pushed all the way
to the back of the grill. Note: Drip pan can be lined
with aluminum foil for ease of cleaning, but be sure not to
block front ventilation space above pan with foil.
2. Light the burners using the instructions given.
3. Preheat the grill after lighting with burner control knob
turned to “high” position for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Place the food on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes for
5. Turn the food and repeat step 4.
6. Set burner control knob to desired cooking level and
continue cooking until the meat is cooked to your
satisfaction turning as necessary.
7. Turn all knobs to “OFF” and shut off gas supply when you
are finished cooking.
8. Clean the cooking grids and drip pan after each use.