Intellinav 3 User Manual
Setting an Itinerary
The Itinerary feature allows you to set multiple
destinations. You can add, remove, or re-order
destinations according to your needs.
To set the Itinerary:
1. Tap Menu. The main
2. Tap Itinerary. The
Itinerary screen appears.
3. Tap Add to add new destinations from Favorites,
Recent or POI list, or enter a new address as
4. Tap Del to remove a destination from the Itinerary.
5. Tap Go! to start navigating from the first item on
6. Once you reach a destination in your itinerary,
Intellinav will automatically prompt you to proceed
to the next destination in the list.
To Re-order the Itinerary:
1. Tap Move Up or Move Down.
The shortcut feature provides you quick access to some
of the most important destinations while you're on the
By tapping any of the POI
categories, you will see a list
of the nearest POIs sorted by
Intellinav3_User_Manual_20070820:UM_IN-KIG02-112706.qxd 2007/8/20 ⁄U⁄¨ 03:02 Page 25