Operation – Golden Technologies Companion II User Manual
DC VOLTAGE METER
Speed Adjustment Dial
The speed adjustment dial allows you to preselect the maximum top speed of your
• Turn the dial completely counterclockwise to operate your scooter at the lowest speed
• Turn the dial completely clockwise to increase the operational speed of your scoot-
We recommend that you select a speed setting at which you feel comfortable, safe, and
in control of your Companion.
This switch turns the power on and off to your Companion.
• Insert the key into the key switch.
• Turn the key 90 degrees clockwise to turn on your scooter’s power.
• Turn the key back to the vertical position to turn off your scooter’s power.
NOTE: Always make certain that the key is removed from the key switch before
getting on or off your Golden Companion.
FIGURE 4. CONTROL PANEL
TILLER ADjUSTMENT LEVER
SPEED ADjUSTMENT DIAL
THUMB LEVER (RE-
LIGHTS ON INDICATOR
Companion Owner's Manual: GC222, GC223, GC322, GC323, GC325, GC421