Assembly – Golden Technologies Companion II User Manual
WARNING: Do not sit in or attempt to move your Companion unless the frame
are rear carriage are securely engaged. Accidental separation of the
frame from the rear carriage may occur and cause injury of damage.
11. INSTALL THE SEAT
1. Make certain that the seat post is mounted in the seat post pedestal and adjusted
to the desired height. See assembly step 6.
2. Lift seat and position the seat swivel post into the seat post. See figure 36.
3. Push down on the seat to make certain that the seat swivel post is fully inserted and
locked. See figure 37.
WARNING: Failing to assure proper installation of the seat could result in in-
FIGURE 38. ARM INSTALLATION
THE SEAT ROTATE LEVER
LOCKS THE SEAT IN PLACE
12. ARM INSTALLATION
1. Insert the right arm into the arm bracket.
See figure 38.
2. Tighten the right arm bracket adjustment
3. Insert the left arm into the arm bracket.
4. Tighten the left arm bracket adjustment
Your Golden Companion is now successfully
FIGURE 36. INSTALLING THE SEAT
FIGURE 37. SEAT INSTALLED
Companion Owner's Manual: GC222, GC223, GC322, GC323, GC325, GC421