Operation – Golden Technologies Companion II User Manual
Armrest Width Adjustment
To adjust the armrest width:
1. Loosen the adjustment knobs at the rear of
the seat. See figure 6.
2. Slide the armrests in or out to the desired
3. Tighten the adjustment knobs.
Seat Height Adjustment
To adjust the seat height:
1. Remove the seat by lifting it straight up.
2. Set the seat aside.
3. Remove the bolt, nut, and washer that hold
the seat post in the seat pedestal. See figure
4. Position the seat post at the desired height
while aligning the holes in the seat post and
the seat pedestal.
5. Reinstall and tighten the nut, bolt, and
washer. The bolt must be installed from
the back of the pedestal, with the nut and
washer to the front of the scooter.
Seat Rotation Lever
The seat can be rotated through 360° and
locked at any 45° position.
1. Pull up on the seat rotatation lever and
rotate the seat to the desired position. See
2. Release the handle to lock the seat at any
Pull up on the end of either armrest to flip it
up for easy transfer on and off your Golden
Companion. See figure 8.
The Golden Companion seat is available in a
variety of colors and fabrics, including vinyl.
FIGURE 5. ARMREST HEIGHT
FIGURE 8. FLIP-UP ARMRESTS
FIGURE 7. SEAT HEIGHT
FIGURE 6. ARMREST WIDTH
Companion Owner's Manual: GC222, GC223, GC322, GC323, GC325, GC421