Marantz BD8002 User Manual
You can adjust the brightness of the display by the pressing [DIMMER] repeatedly. The brightness
changes as bright
A dimmer A auto each time you press [DIMMER]. If you select auto, the display
gets dimmer during playback.
Front Panel Display
Adjusting the Brightness of the Display
• [DIMMER] is not available when the setup menu is displayed.
TrueHD DTS-HD MSTR
VSS MP3 WMA
PL x HDCD ANGLE
L. PCM MPEG .MIX
2 CH MULTI
BD SD USB NET
GROUP TITLE TRACK
1. B : Appears when playing back a disc.
: Appears when playback is paused.
2. Appears during program playback.
3. Appears during random playback.
4. Appears during repeat playback.
5. These indicate the format being decoded.
• This is not a indication of the recorded
format or the format that will be output.
6. Appears when playing back a multi angle
7. Appears when playing back a multi-channel
8. Appears when playing back a 2-channel
9. Indicates the time display mode.
10. These indicate the type of the different
sections of the currently playing disc.
11. Appears when HDMI video or audio signals
are being output.
Does not appear when HDMI connection is
12. Indicates the type of the currently playing
13. Appears when inserting an SD Memory Card.
14. Appears various type of information on the
disc, the elapsed playing time, etc.
TOTAL : Appears when displaying the
total remain/elapsed time of
: Appears when sound data is
being played or sound data is
highlighted in program menu.
: Appears when displaying
Examples of Displays during Operation
Tray is closing
Loading the disc
No disc inserted
No SD Memory Card inserted
This unit cannot read the disc or SD Memory Card inserted.
HDMI output mode(480p) is selected.
HDMI output mode(720p) is selected.
HDMI output mode(1080i) is selected.
HDMI output mode(1080p) is selected.
HDMI output mode(1080p24 frame) is selected.
Pure direct mode is set to pure direct off.
Pure direct mode is set to front panel display off.
Pure direct mode is set to video signal off.
Pure direct mode is set to video signal and front panel off.
The total number of the track that has been registered for the
program playback and track number currently selected.
The total number of the files that has been registered for the
program playback and folder/file number currently selected.
When the root folder is selected “ROOT” is displayed.
"All Clear" for program playback setting is selected.
• When playing back the disc that contains more than 100 titles, display of the chapter and time
on the front panel display will be moved a few dots to the right.
E5E30UD_EN.book Page 9 Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:43 PM